Saturday, July 23, 2011

Becoz my blog haz no pikchars.

Haaaai! Totallee forgot I wanted to blog about both the Arsenal and Liverpool matches because I wanted to tell youuuu...

HOW FUN THEY WERE! Festival-ish, but better! :D

Actually that wasnt the main purpose of blogging about it because what I really wanted to tell youuuu is..

HOW CUTE SAMIR NASRI IS(!!)

Doesn't he look a bit like Torres??? He looks a little awkward in pictures but he is really kiut in person. :D And really good too.


Ok I ALSO wanted to tell you about this particular guy who sat in front of me during the Arsenal game...

HE IS FRIGGIN HILARIOUSSSSS.

When he reached his seat, he wiped his chair LONG AND HARD. Then his friend offered some water and he wiped it with water EVEN LONGER. Then, he wiped the seat beside him LOOOONG AND HARD to. put. his. bag. hahahaha. Then he decided it isn't clean enough, he puts two A4 papers underneath then, rests his bag there. Even I didnt wipe my chair! The whole way through, he kept wiping this and that and that. (reminded me of my mom actually cos' my mom's you know.. fussy like that.) And when someone smoked in front of him, he tried blowing the smoke away. HAHA. Kinda worked actually.

Then there was this Malay guy beside my dad, superrrr gung-ho for Malaysia at the beginning and halfway through half-time, his head in his hands with the stressessssssttttttt face ever!

Those and how Malaysian football has improved so so much absolutely made my day. :)

No comments: