Sunday, September 21, 2008

Is This Race Never Ending?

Name: Lilian Tang
Sisters: 2
Brothers: a BIG unfortunate, none.
Shoe size: 6/38
Height : 165cm
Where do you live: Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang
Favourite drinks: Lots lah. (I HATE BARLEY :S)
Favourite breakfast: Ham & bacon with eggs.
.
Have you ever
Been on a plane?: dohh
Swam in the ocean: yes
Fallen asleep at school: please refer to http://xoxo-jade-luckystar.blogspot.com/2008/09/pros-n-cons-of-holidays.html Many many many times and gets away with it.
Broken someone’s heart: I have no idea... HAVE I?
Fell off your chair : Yes, and got trillions of stitches on my head for it. When i was around 6? :D (well, my maid HIT my STOOL with her mop so... )
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Not that i could think of anytime i did.dooont think sooooo..
Saved e-mails: Jokes or funnies or important/interesting mails.
.
What is your room like: WHICH room? my original room is sunshine yellow and peach. my NOW room aka the computer room is light light green and a darker green.
What’s right beside you: cell, book and watermelon juice.
What is the last thing you ate: Pear and apples.
Sore throat: Last friday, when i faked one. HAHA!
Stitches: Refer to FELL OF MY CHAIR question.
.
Do you believe in love at first sight: I might.no harm in believing right. That was a rhetorical ques. :).
Like picnics: Its cool.
Who was the last person you danced with: MY SISTER?! Haha.
Last made you smile: THIS TAG? lol.
You last yelled at: My sister/my cousin brother. Im not really sure here.I yell at everyone in the house.
.
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Nicholas, Bryan, Shirlynn, Joshua, Grace, Evelyn, Su Mei etc. Lol
Kissed anyone: My pillow. i loveeeee my pillow, i tell you.
Get sick: nope
Talk to an ex: noooo
Miss someone: no
Eat: DOH
.
Best feeling in the world: love
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: please take a look at my bed. The spongebobs(which are the most) are currently dominating one-third of it.
What’s under your bed: plenty of dusts and who knows what lah.
Who do you really hate: noone in particular.
What time is it now?: 4.31 p.m.
.
Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: no.
Do you have any siblings: WHY DO YOU REPEAT QUESTIONS?! so annoying lah, ask me whether i have patience or not lah.
Do you want children: YES, 3 in average :).
Do you smile often: What do you think? :D
Do you like your hand-writing: Yes, but all my classmates say they're too small. I LIKE IT! i tell you..
Are your toe nails painted: currently, no.
.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My Parents'. their room is so cold and nice.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Greeeeeeen, moss green.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Dinner.
When did you cry last: personal. LOL
Are you a friendly person: i guess.
Do you have any pets: my dog.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: THAT person is noone for now.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Who did i last hold hands with?
Do you sleep with the TV on?: i could. HAHA.
What are you doing right now: -.-" WTH.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: The window has grills. is there even any person that can fit through That?!?
.
Are you too forgiving: not really.
Are you closer to your mother or father: mummy.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: no idea la.
How many people can you say you’ve really loved: my God.
Do you eat healthy: sometimes. mostly the other part of sometimes. LOL
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: -_________-"
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: i guess so.
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? i'd pray. i'd mostly keep to myself if im not really very happy.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! this is a very dumb question now.
Are you confident?: quite.
.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(I) Being a boring 4-yr-old kid.
(II) Singing my ABCs?
(III) Being fed lah.
(IV) trying to get off my thumb-sucking habit?
(V) Running around naked. ROFLMAO.
.
5 things on my to-do list today:
(I) HOMEWORK
(II) read
(III) eat
(IV) maybe, nap a lil?
(V) STOP GOING ONLINE and give in to the temptation. HAHA :P
.
5 snacks I enjoy:
(I) roller coaster
(II) Chachos
(III) TimeOut
(IV) Chocolates. :D.
(V) Gummyworms
.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(I) buy a land a build a cozy house.
(II) get a Ferrari.
(III) travel round the globe.
(IV) donate my money regularly for charity/church etc.
(V) SHOPPING!
.
5 of my bad habits:
(I) Last minuteness
(II) Procrastinator
(III) Sometimes, i think too much for my own good.
(IV) im not very disciplined.
(V) A bit of a too much shopping/spending habit. SPENDRIFT.
.
5 jobs I've had:
(,II,III,IV,V) I AM A STUDENT.
.
5 OF MY HOBBIES:
(I) readreadreadread
(II) THINK
(III) Dream
(IV) Dooooodle
(V) music
.
5 people to tag:
EZRA SOON
:).
.
zomg, im finally done.

No comments: