Saturday, May 16, 2009

First Times.

White. So white. Bright lights. I close my eyes and the loud horrible noises started. I could hear it, even with Westlife blaring through the headphones. Getting louder, louder by the minute. Don't move. Half an hour. Urge. Urge to press the buzzer. To stop everything. ... Close my eyes.
Thank You, God for sitting beside me in there and helping me pull through.
First time wearing those hospital robes, like in the movies. Can't say it was the best feeling.
I was scared.

7 comments:

Yingster said...

did you go through the MRI scan?
it certainly sounds like what my mum described it to be.
anyways, i invited you.
used your msn email..dunno correct or not.
bye!

Lilian said...

yes you smart girllllllll. yay!! thanks ying. :)

Kathryn Ng said...

what happened la, Lilian???? Good move though. The Westlife blaring through the headphones. ;)

Lilian said...

hahaha ha it wasnt my choice to pick westlife. but there was only one song! ONE!

Yingster said...

yay! i smart.
eh, why you go MRI lah????

Jade said...

LILIAN WHAT HAPPENED??

Lilian said...

i malas explain. bottom line, nothing terribly serious. all's well people. :)