Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Feel Like A Slushie.

"This van will be the death of me!"
No kidding, the church van could kill a person. The whole way to the stadium Crystal was holding on to me while i applied sunblock. Oh, but it doesn't get better from here.

"Oh i change my mind. The track merit will be the death of me!!"

Okay imagine this, people who aren't athletic i.e, me who was running for the first time in what? 2 months? 3? Or imagine this, people who ate a bowl of laksa and something else before running, i.e Josh. Or this, people who have spinal problems i.e, me who without a doubt will be among last. Halfway through, i looked like i was going to die. My cheeks were so red that someone commented i was slapped and my back started to hurt a little. After all that hard running, i felt like a slushie. If you thought this was easy, lets see you do it alright. On the bright side, i skipped school today :)

Speaking of school, i predict not very satisfying marks. All i can say now is, .... my maths! Which idiot mistakens circular cone for cylinder! Circular cone=two words. Cylinder=ONE! I think i'll be good at sports involving throwing y'know. Like say, throwing marks away! oh why oh why oh why oh whyyyyyyyy. Think happy thoughts.

GAH.

No comments: