Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hi I am Lilian Einstein.

I have almost forgotten how cold it is to take a shower in the morning. or how hard it is for me to wake up.
Today i saw the dumbest thing in my Math paper. Come to think of it, no wonder i spent so much time on one question. I mean if i were Enstein, it is okay to create things like 2 pi r square for circumference of a circle. but i am not.
And maybe i did forgot to use the calculator(right under my nose, i might add) halfway through.
Was i semi-conscious? or maybeeee i was sleepy. =O
And today someone yelled at me that PMR is in 36 days!! O.O The last time i remembered it was still 54 days! Time does fly.
Note to self: ......... huh, i forgot what i was going to type. Blog materials usually pop themselves on the worst timing everrrrr! e.g, school. grr :(
Another note to self: HIT THE BOOKS!
x.

No comments: