Wednesday, January 5, 2011

heart

I wish i can remember every event, every feeling, every emotion, pretty much everything about my 2010 but i can't. I'll try.

It's astonishing and quite scary how time flies. I know I say this a gazillion times but when every year comes and go, never fails to remind me again. I'd like to say i've grown a lot the last year - spiritually, mentally and physically(duh) It was a really great year - in the way i can only ever remember. The good and the bad and just-blah days happened and I'm really grateful for every little thing that built me and my life to the way it is right now. And very very blessed to have good company and to know the only love the world will only know, Jesus. 

You know how some of us are always thinking over and over again, how can someone give up on life? Is life that easy to just abandon and not give a damn about anymore? Yup, i was one of them. Very critical, at that. And as I found out later, very hypocrytical as well. Because I did think of giving up. Life was just too much of a "hassle" - meaningless for some.  It was this tempting thought of letting go all responsibilities and just, not care. What will I be living for then? Just walking the earth without a direction, without a goal, without hopes, without dreams? A nobody. There's just got to be more to life. And you know what, it might be tough, but I've got so much more to give and I'll take my chances.

That was my 2010. Tough, amazing, with sides of fun.

No comments: