Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happiness Comes To Those Who Want

Kinda in the half-good half-not-so-good mood these few days. No idea why, really. Just a little worrywart. So anyways i've learnt somewhere (or from someone, pretty sure it's my English teacher but i can't be too sure =/) to list down all the good stuffs slash blessings in a day. So, since the mood is like that, today shall be the day! :D

1. MONTHLY TEST 1 (or PK1 if you like) IS OVERRRRR. Yeaaay. I'm gonna watch teevee until i drop today. :D My dad told me to sleep the remaining day and night away after i came home from school cos' the flu bug and other viruses have gotten to me but i will definitely NOT do that. Omigosh this much of excitement ONLY for PK1, can you imagine when it's a more important test? Whoa.

2. Moral paper was like *snap* easy-peasy. ALL the definitions were literally on the tips of my fingers. WERE. But... were means... i don't need them anymore for now! :D

3. PTL for good (probably only short-term BUT STILL) memory! :D

4. Physics was easy too!

5. Balanced my accounts! WOO-HOO. Don't be snidey ok, this means A LOT to me!

6. Finally on the computer listening to happy songs.

7. Going to eat in a while!

8. Dancing around in the room.

9. Took my time showering.

10. IT'S A THURSDAY! :D

No comments: