Saturday, April 2, 2011

Things for the future.

On a happier note, today I was telling a few friends of mine how I wish there were inventions such as..

1) As mentioned before, the USB thumbdrive thingy that connects the brain to the USB port so whatever essay ideas/thoughts will type by itself straight into the computer. And tada, writer's block what? Thing in the past :]

2) (This might sound crazy) the bed. Not just any bed, it is THE bed. Before i explain, lemme tell you how this brilliant idea came about. I was lying on my bed at 12pm one self-declared-holiday-from-school day and I decided I was too lazy to get up. BUT. I was hungry. And i wanted to go take a shower. But oh, my pillow and blankets felt SO good. So I thought, wouldn't it be genius to invent a do-everything-on-your-bed bed. One where we can pangsai(got tubes to flush down to some pipes one lah aiyoh im not mad to let it rot there ok), be served food, shower, watch tv, change clothes and just about anything WITHOUT MOVING AN INCH. HOW COOL IS THAT RIGHT!

Well of course my friends gave me that loony look and scolded me but you never know right. All the cool inventions probably came about because the inventors were lazy people as I am. :) 

No comments: