Monday, June 13, 2011

With Five Months To Go!

Ohai.

Just want to tell you, my dearest monitor and keyboard, how my first day back in school after two weeks of holiday went. :) Let's start off with the morning shall we. I.. had absolutely no trouble waking up today! woohoo *dances around room* Didn't fall asleep in the toilet eitherrrrr!

Okeh so today is Monday. And Lord knows WE ALL HATE MONDAYS. To add to the absolutely as usual boring assembly and the bacaan doa and the FOUR songs and the ikrar and multiple teachers' nagging, the weather today is exceptionally hot! IN THE MORNING! I hate it when I start sweating early in the morning. Ugh. >;(

So, we got a few papers back and they're all pretty good (PTL!) but I can't really be too bothered anymore what with all these frequently crazy exam bombs. Slept during the first two periods too. Nurse Martini came to check our teeth today. Made jokes about shorter people. Be hated by Ying and hated her back. Didn't get to talk nonsense with Ying cos' we were hating each other (sad). Spazzed with a few about going to see Liverpool (YES YES YESSSS!) Complained about how my body is STILL aching. Yeah.. that's about it.

Ohhhh, do you know how long more it is till SPM????

I didn't count too.

Can't wait for a holiday! :D

And I shall be a good girl this week :) Next week marks the start of my ponteng-ing for the second semester!

And, i'm going to migrate to Switzerland sooooon! :)




Kidding.

I will. When I get a heat stroke.

No comments: