Thursday, May 8, 2008

Still On Cloud Nine.

I finally got my pictures! pfffftt.. blogger so slow.Whatever, district level first.MGS finally participated again after 5 loooong years.. Sooooooo.. me being bored and all, took it up again.
BLA BLA BLA, practices, BLA BLA BLAAAHHH..
And there were umpteen schools present all hoping to win in HICT.Convent host school blablablaa.. HICT so small blablablaaa..
.
And we won, we freakin did it yo! AFTER 5 YEARS.muahahahahhaahahaahaa..
Okay, modest mode again.
.
Pictures!
.
Bukit Kemuning, IF IM NOT MISTAKEN(correct me if i am)
.
Andd.. rival school, Convent.
. High School.Nice peoplee.. Nice job too.
.

.
Setarrr..
.
some school
.

And if you didnt know, choral speaking tak boleh goyang sini goyang sana. ROFLMAO.
.


Uh Kolej Islam or sumtin i think..
.

.

SPOT Kathryn.
.

Jade-Eeeee.Zie.Me
. Zie and me snapping away while other school performed.Lol.
.
leeeeetarding. Haha!
.
Me
.After performing.PRINGLESSSSS.. :D
.
GHAITHRI. hahahahahahahhhahaha
. .
Reshi, Puffpuff and me.
. Take 1

Take 2
.
Me.Arul.Zie
.
My smelly best friend since std2
.Waiting..
.

As you can see i was bored while waitinggg..
.
And all the while still waiting..
.
EYE ON THE PRIZE
.
Finally.
MGS! whheeee..
.
LOL.
.
Fiqah & I
.
Ghayathri & I
.
Arul looking over.Lina.Ghaya.Meeeee
.
Sangeet & I. Heehee, spot VJ(cool name ey? She has great voice, like Beyonce's.i kid you not)
.
eeEEEEeEEeEEEEeEEeEeeeee
.
.
CHAMPIONS
.
MGS boleh!(LOL)
.
p.s: Choir also won.MGS rock your granma's socks.whhooo =p

No comments: