Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hit Me In The Eye

I watched AhLongPteLtd last Friday on dvd.Its so hilarious i nearly cried.
I just watched NARNIA yesterday night (omg,what happened to my engris) last night and i think it is pretty damn awesome:] i dont care if my dad says its for kids, i love it.Partly because Prince Caspian, Ben Barnes is so hooott *drool*
His accent so sexy.AHAHA!
.
.
But i dont like the ending.in fact, i hate it.For some certain childish matters.
Anyway i still give it a 5/5. woot. i enjoy this movie as my younger sister does.LOL.
.
* * *
.
Mom : Liliaaaaaaann, time to cut hair!
Lilian : *disgust face* OK. next week(LOL)
Mom : why next week? you said that LAST WEEK.
Lilian : i did? you must have mistaken.
Mom : Dont play a fool with me ar, why are you scared to cut your hair.
Lilian : Because the hairdresser lady never listens?
.
MUST.CUT.HAIR.NOT.
.
On the other hand, im off to KL for a night stay tomorrow straight after church.Shop, shop and shop somemore.

No comments: