Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm On A Roll Here.

I just realised, like really really realised(and to Josiah's horror, he realised too) that i like to bite pens. Not as if i purposely bite pens ok, mind you. It just seem like a natural thing to do(for me, at least) that when i space out or start thinking, i start putting the pen in my mouth and *crack* bite. Oh ya! Im sorry for your pens, Jo. =D And, i like to point. *points points points, laughs*


Oh guess what! The other day right after guitar, Dr. Lee passed a photo album to us and guess who we saw? NICK SHIMMY! When he was a cute little boy. WAS.

Starfield's Hosanna is brilliant. Circus is insanely catchy! Speaking about Britney Spears, Hilary Duff is like a wanna-be Britney in Reach Out. So the very Britney. AND speaking of wanna-bes, im sure you know Demi Lovato camp rock and all that jazz. Now she is another Miley but annoying-er, tsk.

Everyone and i mean, EVERYONE owns a pair of white shoes! I know im not wrong because everyone owns white school shoes so its a safe bet. Haha.

And oh ooooh, guess what i got yesterday?! FOLIE a DEUX! I had them playing 3 times and me still think its good. and they're coming down to Singapore! Ekonomi buruk!!

And i like Friends. the series i mean.

ps/ i LOVE my friends.
pps/ MOO!

Told you i'm on a roll.

No comments: