Sunday, January 11, 2009

Taking A Bullet.

This is my best friend. She very goody-eight shoes. Where she got her eight shoes, i have no idea. She do work for me. She wake me up when teacher looking. She let me bully her.
Now, we're miles apart(okay, not literally, we're two stories apart only but you get what i mean :D) and i look forward to Moral everyday. Can you imagine people like me looking forward to Moral? ME? EVERYDAY!? Okay forget people like me, can you imagine ANYBODY looking forward to Moral? no right. 7 years ago, i still can remember when she first came to MGS during Standard2. Haha, i thought she was Std6(not like i very small to begin with also, but she was waaaaaay tall!) 8 loooong great years. Now even my sister miss disturbing you when you call!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
And i know very kolot but friends to the end. :)

No comments: