Monday, February 16, 2009

A Sucker For Love.

I think i'll just do 20. And that, im feeling generous today. Haha!

1. I cannot stand annoying overly girly girls.
2. And speaking of girly girls, i cannot stand makeup. Eye shadow, lipstick, blusher, lip liner, foundation, and even lip gloss.

3. I dislike Louis Vuitton new graffiti design together with Marc Jacobs. Totally random, i know :D

4. I love love love people with humour. I get addicted to their blogs.

5. I always feel like i left something behind. Be it school or church or whenever i go out.

6. I will never ever starve myself just to get thin. In that matter, i don't really care either.

7. I love tees! And pretty flats! :)

8. I'm quite fond of sad songs that signifies something especially love.

9. I want a fairytale.

10. I always have this feeling where us(bryan, i, yp, and the gang..) will somehow one day get together as one and shine for the Lord. And then we'd make it to Sejarah Dunia. :)

11. Rude people, i can deal. People who dont say sorry when there's something to be sorry about, can go kiss dirt.

12. Sometimes, i feel really alone. With an empty void.

13. I have this fondness in guys who have cool personalities or whom are different. for example, Nathaniel (:

14. I prefer straight-cut to skinnies.

15. I made a promise to always go to Kota Permai for exercise every Fridays. like it or not. See, i have membership there and pay yearly but only go for say.. an average of 4 times a year? less? no? Anyways..

16. I love the Lord, because he rocks :)

17. I like photography and i want to take beautiful pictures. They make me happy. And if you were wondering, yes i took the picture that serves as my header now and the heart photo below. No, i didn't steal it from google. :)

18. I love love love the UK. Someone take me there, please?

19. I love smilies, smiles, and laughter. Rocky and Skittles too.

20. My sister and I have this connection where we simply shout random things at the same time. :D

Everland, Korea. :)

2 comments:

aisha said...

:o you took the pic of the header?! i never knew that! it's so eye-catching =D

Lilian said...

yeah, no edits too. thanks! credits also to the beeyoutiful sceneries.