Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wikipedia Misusage!

I hate it when people gets credit for something done by Wikipedia! I know i know you cannot live without Wikipedia but does that mean you can copy everything about oh, i dont know Simon Cowell? -.- What? Its unlikely my fault right my dad is not famous enough to be on Wikipedia where i can write about his whole life experiences for essay.
Puan Chia is so awesome she broke the padlock to CU's board and ended up knocking the whole thing down. :D
And guess what cool thing happened? Our flickering light short-circuited the whole row of classes electricity. :D HAHA, not your average day isnt it? Oh oh, got smokes, smell and all!
By the way, Jade and I might be advert-ing about pans for oral. Yes, PANS. Okay and she suggested to bring a pan. HAHAHAHAHA. A nice one. XD

No comments: