Friday, January 1, 2010

Blessed New Year!

"Let there be completeness in the things you start." - Ps. Henry

2009, i've learnt a lot during this year. Been through tough times and definitely grew in the Lord. Built friendships, broken friendships, mended  friendships. Also, discovered a dream. A dream for God. It was something i had to work on, something i have to start but never gotten around to because i kept putting things off. Ah, putting things off - something i do so very much. I wasted the whole year by telling myself tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow. And haha, funny thing was the movie 2012 actually made me wonder what if the world ends tomorrow? What have i done? What have i even been doing? Nothing. I just keep dreaming of the great things. I realised everything starts with a dream  - you dream BIG. But nothing comes out of that dream when nothing is done. You go NOWHERE.

For 2010, my mom asked me sometime around New Year's Eve what was my resolution and the first thing on my mind was "Finish the things i start." And true enough, God confirmed it through Ps. Henry's prayer. God is beyond amazing. :)

I'm taking my stand, and i will complete the things i've started only with a dream and with God by my side.

Because I'll be going somewhere.

No comments: