Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saturday Madness.

Yesterday, i was in the horriblest mood ever. EVER. For now, at least. Okay so, i followed my mom to OU(at this point you must be thinking how can i be in a horrible mood when in OU! i must be crazy. well, not me but someone was definitely cuhrayzyyy.)

I was in Zara when i tried on a shirt. ONE shirt. ONEEEEE! I didn't like it blabla took it out gave it back, SAID THANK YOU politely. when.. the lady stopped me and asked where's the other garment. WHAT OTHER GARMENT?! Then i realised the card thingy read: 2. So, oh okay, that isn't my fault now, is it? So i told her very very very politely, i only took one in. And the nerve of her, she said this: (very sarcastically may i add) How do you expect me to believe you? (complete with fake accent and everything.) Well, nothing i can do about it. So i repeated i only took one in.

Anyway, i digress, where on earth do you think i'd hide it? i didn't even bring in a bag. Gosh, people sometimes. And she didn't believe me! So she asked the man who handed me the card and he answered sheepishly, "Accidentally." So, lady said, "Oh sorry." PISHHH. So if the man said no, she'd accuse me of hiding the other garment in what, my hair? Heryoh. So mad. I wanted to complain of how rude the lady was... on second thought, why didn't I? :( But nevermind, I'll show her an act of kindness. But i'll bet she was worrying when was her manager going to approach her or something. :D

No comments: