Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello From The Dark.

I am typing in the dark. again. I find it quite nice actually. :D Still amazed at my amazing ability to type so well - and fast - in the dark. So anyways. I was bored beyond belief today. And i absolutely CANNOT for the life of me understand why am i so lazy.

This morning i woke up and started planning how i was about to spend my beyootiful day. I was going to clean my room because people have told me it looks like a store room (T_T), put away my old books, upload ancient photographs, categorized my clothes(because i saw it on TV and it looked cool), bathe my dog, read a book and - DON'T LAUGH OKAY - maybe study a little.

Hm. Wonder where all that time went. Certainly flies faster these days.

Oh, wells. Tomorrow's a new day! :D

No comments: