Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hierarchy On The Road



My sister has come to a conclusion. The top of the pyramid level on the road system, I present to you the current king(s) of the road..



Yep, the cows. Gone are the days where the cows grazed on GRASS at their own leisure pace. Now, they dominate the roads.The last driving lesson I had, I was THIS CLOSE to knocking down two cows that look similar to the ones in this picture. I was put-put-ing along the road at prolly 30km/h and two came out of nowhere, strolled their way across the road. Ugh. I have nothing against animals ok, whatmore cows which do absolutely no harm EXCEPT CROSSING THE ROAD BLINDLY. The Kancil was positively 1/4 the size of that one cow. 

And next, second place goes to ..


The motorcyclists. No wait, the motorcyclists, in Malaysia. I'm not saying all are bad, only some. But the bad ones, drive in the middle of the road taking their own sweet time as if it is their grandfathers' road and we cannot overtake them cos' they're in the middle of the road! Then there are the too fast ones who think they're the only humans on the road.

Then there's us. The car-ists. Stuck in between cos' when we hit the cows, we might possibly break a bone/die/car die and when we hit em' motorcyclists, they might possibly break a bone/die/car die. Sigh, woe is us, really.

Ok enough about roads, im going to stardee!

No comments: