Thursday, July 7, 2011

No believe

BEST DAY OF MA LIFEEEEEEEE!


Ok maybe not, but prolly is the tiring-est outing of my life. with the two sillies of course and this time with Afiqah too. It was shopping in MidV first then took a train again to Pavilion all for Forever 21. Walked on the glorious streets of KL which i absolutely LOVE. Gives me the I'm-in-a-foreign-land feeling. I love how we could just walk on the pavements, how shops were outside, and how much bustling was going on outdoors. Had to peel my eyes wide open and all fishbally tho what with all the traffic and the throng of people and more people harassing me with various promotions/nonsense/chinese words that sound like promotions. But magad! They have traffic lights for pedestrians! After spending our forever in Forever 21 (not meant to be a joke) we left Pavi to go back to KL Central and this was when our adventure started! :D

Waited for the train for ages because Malaysian public transport is so very fast (-.-) and when it arrived the first time round, we missed it. Malaysians are scary people I tell you. They refuse to allow people to come out of the train and just charge in without mercy. I is scaresss. Selfish people too, refusing to move in into spaces. Waited for half an hour again and missed it the second time! By then, it was nearly 7 and we were tired beyond belief. So we gave up and called Fy's dad to come pick us. Took the train to KLCC and shopped somemore. Kate and I even hobo-ed out at Uniqlo's dressing rooms while waiting for Fy. Sat on the floor and made ourselves comfortable :) In fact, we even sat on the train station's platform while waiting for the train. Gwaaah, terribly hungers, tired and achey when I FINALLY got home at 10. I AM UNFIT I KNOW!

Not the best day for an outing today but so very fun. Trolled on hot guys and learnt a whole lot about the train stations. Pro :D

No comments: