Friday, June 6, 2008

Im Gonna Run Around and Jump UpnDown

Six People To Tag
*insert name here*
.
Six Things I'm Passionate About
1. God
2. Books
3. Shopping
4. Sleeping
5. Music
6. F & F(not fan and freak, friends and family)
.
Six Things I Say Too Often
1. AHAHA!
2. umm.. (i usually start talking with an umm, try talking to me)
3. hoi (reaction, not the surname.ehehe)
4. yessss
5. lol
6. HahahHHAHAHhhahahahHHAHAHhhah(not the same as #1 ;])
.
Six Books I've read(Recently)
1. Peaches, Jodi Lynn Anderson
2. Seven sins, Robin Wasserman
3. Julia Quinns'
4. Halfway to the Grave, Jeaniene Frost
5. Dark Lover, J.R.Ward
6. The Matchbreaker, Chris Manby
.
Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again
1. Always be my Baby, David Cook
2. Breathless, Shayne Ward
3. Where The Love Lasts Forever, Hillsongs
4. Pocketfull of sunshine, Natasha Beddingfield
5. Unwritten, Natasha Beddingfield
6. Meant To Live, Switchfoot
.
Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year
Only one, Im getting older by the year.
.
.
A tag sounds much more appealing than a folio, is it not?

No comments: