Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sunshine, baby.

Okay, this keeps screwing up in the drafts.
Lemme explain, my birthday this year.. well, it was reaaaally different.and kind of weird too since I didnt want to do anything this year.
It was fun, btw.
Anywayss..
I went to church in the morning and after singing in F.Hall,
...
.......
.
..
.
The guys singing my very favourite song, Always Be My Baby-David Cook.
They also kinda screwed it up too.Lol. Nevertheless, much thanks cause it was really sweet.
In the afternoon, family went to Sushi King(of all the places, i know). After coming home, i slept.ON MY BIRTHDAY. HAHAHA.
When i woke up, my mom made tomyam meehoon and drove to Aeon for Starbucks. yada yada yaaada.. We came home and i saw a couple of people at my neighbour's outside and thought why would someone come so late at night, on a Sunday no less.
But, i saw someone in a What If t-shirt, a really tall person who resembles Jon Kok, and two others who look like Alex and Matthew.
Their initial plan was to surprise me at home, but they didnt know i went out. Anndd.. to come home at the same time they arrive.Coincidence?i think not.
"Coincidently", my mom didn't bring her phone along when Alex called(;.
.

The gang crashing my house.

.

.

Cake.
.

Joshua, being vain.
.



Another song.

Very limited pictures as Joshua is having most of them including me wishing, i think. Again, thanks alot people:)

* * * * *

Moving on..
My mom was verrry generous..

Therefore, ze' Kipling.

.
My dad was also very generous, no less.Haha!


Coach sling bag costing 1K plus.zomg.loads of thanks to my dad and the even greater Dad.Its real la, btw. - -
.

.

Due to plenty of requests from Nicholas and Bryan wanting their presents to be posted up..

Ze' boxers.I love them.. they're so cute and preeety.
.
Loads of thankyous to others also, but i cant possibly mention everyone now can i?
Thank you Josiah Hoi for my book! waaaaa.. Very awesome.
And thank you Lord for awesome friends[:
.
Have a nice day'

No comments: