Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ESpana!

Wooowwweeeeee..
I love Spain winning, mainly because of the whole Torres-Liverpool thing;)
Even though i didnt like Torres scoring the ONE AND ONLY goal and David Villa not playing later on, but nevermind.Casillas is soooo hot, no wonder the field is burning hot(ROFLMAOL).A JOKE.But yes, he's so hot. Annddd.. a great goalkeeper too.
I was planning to watch the match at 2.45am, my alarm set and chips and all that. BUT, i snoozed my alarm without any part of my conscious brain remembering that. I actually didnt want to get the 45 minutes sleep before it starts but my computer broke down and there was no way to stay awake.And, i was planning to text Pathma all the way through the match.
Hmf, no use getting all mengada now.
.
This year, i supported Holland!NETHERLANDS! but, they lost to Russia.RUSSIA! - - " Nevertheless, there's always the second hope for Spain.(i actually liked Germany too.KLOSE!)
My dad supported Germany, and i, Spain.The rest of my family are on the fence.
But Spain winning was awesome.
Viva Espana!

2 comments:

Kathryn Ng said...

NONONONONO!! GERMANY SHOULD HAVE WON!!!! U MUST SUPPORT GERMANY!!! AND I AGREE ABOUT MIROSLAV KLOSE!! (he's mine, btw! XD!!)
-xoxoxoxoxo Kate

Lilian said...

noooooo, viva espana!! take him. haha! casillas!woot :p