Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Floor Moves As She Sways.


I am..
a lazy blogger.
a truly pain in the ass. Hah! so sue me. Lol. I dont really give much of a crap anymore(haha!) but you know you enjoy my blog lah.;). Even without the pictures i promise.heh heh hehh..
.
Kay, CONVO! presents my loony sister, as usual.
Nette: *makes her usual noise*
Eireen: Lynnettee! you see lah, you make noise i peel my banana skin so ugly, i dont want it already.
Nette: i dont care about your banana.
Me: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
Eireen: *continues with the "you see lah routine"*
Nette: weird ape.
.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
.
.
* * *
MYYY MOOOOTHER LEFFFFTT MEEEEE FORRRR BANGKOOOOK!
..early Sunday morning. >:(
And, She's coming home tommorrow, technically tonight, whateverr.
...with loads of goodies.hohoho.
I miss my mom eventhough she calls me four times a day from Thailand.Really, its just not the same without her.
.
cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait goodies goodies goodies goodies goodies goo.. Oh crap, i have a test this week!
.

No comments: