Thursday, July 31, 2008

Man, Did I Ever Rock.

Everybodehh..
Rock your bodayhh...
.
Juggling time in between studying last minutes for my history, maths and geography as well as, doing my also last minute folio. ;)
And currently, am a very very pissed off Lilian.I spent my past hour trying to find the microsoft office i used to draw my ultra cekap charts, and whadday'know.. i cant find it! pfffftt.
Stupid stupid stupiddddd man. Can someone tell me what microsoft it is? Its for drawing maps!
*edit, i have a feeling that computer man who last came deleted it or took it out. >;(
.
.
.
I cant even remember James Brooke! Okayla, im not THAT dumb. Heheh..
But you catch what im saying right?
And already nodding off reading! -.-" im so schleeepee.. :(
The only thing keeping me awake and laughing now is this..
.
BAHhhAHahhahHAHHhaahHHAHa!
>:P
.
Oh oh, i just watched Distraction a lil while ago! So gay but interesting..

2 comments:

Kathryn Ng said...

Meowwwwwwwwww
Wooofffffff
Growllll
Is your tummy ache better?

Lilian said...

yessss lega. phew. bahahahahah!