Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Care to Share?

**Okaylah, i forgot to say that, i didnt get many pictures on Japanese Cultural Day(JCD).
Okayla, i lied.I only got like
four?
five?
And 97% is filled with Pathma's face sooo.. that leaves like maybe two of the scenes?
I'll just post it all up together with the rally.
.
About today then, have i ever mentioned i loooove seeing people being saved etc? NO?
I'll tell you now then.
I brought looooads of people to CF meeting today, well not THAT MANY, but at least i brought people.;). Hah. *smug*
Im going off track now. -.- So i brought Ghaithri last week and after CF she jumped up and down and told me, she wants to come again and started singing.LMAO.And yes, today she came.. and brought another friend.
Awesome right?
And, Pastor Gideon was invited to share today.Very simple message but well.. it was basic enough for my new CF friends.Haha!
OUR GOD IS AWESOME, oh yes he is.:).

No comments: