Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rainbow Of Laughter, Rain & Smiles.

This is the boy who..
.
.
.
wore a sarong and made me laugh in the beginning when i was new in church..
.played bowling with a balloon..
.climbed over to my neighbour's house to retrieve a shuttlecock...
.
broke my garden light while playing football(-.-") ...
.

made this..
.
and did THIS..
..because he pulled a prank on me
.
..who is the vainest guy i ever met.
among the funniest, goofiest, doodiest.. and the list goes on..
and despite all that, is still smart, mind you. :p.
He is a friend, a great friend all the way, never cease to support eventhough i may piss him off sometimes without realizing.haha!
He is himself, never tried, never wanted to be anyone else and loves his lame jokes.
.
And i dont give a crappin' crap on what anyone else has to say about him,because it wouldnt change anything.
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!
..whom will alwaaaaaays be my friend.
;)
xx.

No comments: