Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Where Is My Magic Wand?

WARNING:WISHLISTS
.
Heads up, long wishlist ahead.:] And a lil tip for all.
1. Dont buy me anymore Spongebobs.i know its cute and is my favourite but there's just too many on my bed(i own 5.)
2. If you're gonna buy something just for the sake of buying e.g decos which pretty much do nothing, Dont.
.
Every wishlist always seem to start with a handphone.Oh wells ;]
Sony Ericsson W910i.
.

And of course, a Canon DSLR.
.

Coach Patchwork. Heh heh.
.
LV Pochette Accessories in Azur.
LV Mini Pochette Accessories Trunks & Bags
(they're called WISHlist for something.)
.
* * *
Moving on.. to the more practical and affordable side.
.
ROXY Fiji Dress in White(size s/m-uk8)
.

ROXY Bento Sandals in this shade(size 6/7)
.
TOPSHOP
(clockwise)
1. Spot drop armhole vest

2. Cashmere mix vest

3. Star & Stripe

4. Chiffon hole vest

5. Print jersey dress

.

BOOKS

(yes i loooove to read, nerd i am.. )

Vampire Academy & Frostbite by Richelle Mead.

Blue Bloods & Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz.
.
One foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost..

I'll love you forever if you get me these affordable items!And of course, i do fancy other things i did not mention:

hoodies,caps,flats,flops,a Liverpool jersey(size S, please)

AND.. i pray that none of you buy me the same items.
Can treat me by taking me out too ;D Remember, THE AFFORDABLE ITEMS, please, thanks.hehe.

Morning all!

No comments: