Thursday, August 14, 2008

Livin' like a Carefree.

We lost the Choral Speaking this time in Sunway, organized by Toyota. Neverrrrrmind, not a really big deal actually and im not sad over it.Lol.
And Chin Ying goes, "Im selling my Innova!" LMAO. As for me, i have no Toyotas. :) And so... picca's from then.
.
.

Moi. Kate. Pathma.

Dont we loook shooo smart. ;p
.
Fluffffy..
.
Puff, Zie, Lil, Reshi & Jade.
.

There's a difference between those two.
.
To infinity and.. say i rock. LOL.
.

Nice pic right? Must see who took it ma.. Haha!
.

Ghaithri, cute and cuddly in a cap.
.
.

Backdrop..
.
Us there, looking smart.
.
Best frrrriend.
.
Reshi, Pathma and it eez'.. me.
.
.
Jade.
.



Lagoon theme park.
.

Team MGS.
.


Winners, but they were really good.
.
Kissy kissy..
.

Me and Zie sitting together doing what we do best.
.

:).
.

The school's dream team.
.
Moviiiin' shoooshh..
.
Borrowed blazer on me.(only thing missing is the tie and nametag i gave back)
.
Next up, Nette's birthday.:0

3 comments:

Yingster said...

haha... well,have u found anyone to buy my innova yet?

fiffylovesdbsk said...

you are exposing me to the whole world!!!!!!!!!
nyahahaha!

Lilian said...

ange: ngeheheheh, no. :D

fiffy: I THOUGHT YOU LIKED FAME! muaahhaaahhaa..