Friday, August 15, 2008

Twenty and the 0 eights.

Michael Phelps is so DUH-man lah, Lol.
What a lousy Malaysian, i am. Haha! Okay, fine, Lee Chong Wei is also the man lah considering the guy IS a Malaysian. :D.
Okay and back to the point.. Phelps rocks everyone's socks! He's awesome, JUST FRIGGIN AWESOME!
He keeps beating his own W.R, c'mon tell me he is simply insanely talented.He is soooooooo fast. :(
.
I love the Olympics and the USA! whhoooooo.. and Malaysia. *sheepish look*
I spent most of my time just watching swimming, swimming and more swimming.plus, occasionally of basketball and gymnastics. KOBE BRYANT!! c'mon Yao Ming!
My dad said, "C'mon lah, its definitely USA. Its like one Yao Ming against the whole USA's Dream Team."
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!
oleee, ole, ole, oleeeeee.. oops thats football.

No comments: