Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Only the best Bests.

You know when sometimes you feel on top of the world?
A really awesome fantastic best friend is more than a godzilla-gazillions of just-friends.
.
.
Sunday evening @arnd 7.
This is while i was watching Olympics!
.
*phone vibrates*
Hv u finished ur moral poster? Jaclyn.
OHMYGOODNESSWTHCRAAAAAPSHET.
*quickly dials Pathma*
Lilian: PAAATHMAAAAAA, pls pls pleaaaaase help me to draw another mini picture for moral!
Pathma: um, im in my aunt's house lah. IF i can, i do for u.
**around 12am
*phone vibrates*
I drew for you already.. Pathma.
She even coloured for me Monday morning.
.
THIS, the one of the MANY things she's done for me.
She quotes, 'sighh.. the joys of having a best friend..'
So technically, i love her lah!
.

The one person besides my sister that rocks because she's just awesome!

No comments: