Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fumbling To Please.

Hi all!
THE AWESOME GROUPLEADER
IS BACK!!!!!!
GY Camp was phenomenal. Im sure everyone who went agrees, no?
I lost my voice.
Not too happy about that.
Came back with a flue.
This seriously sucks.
Hit my shoulder.
Tore something there.
And, looks like i TNT-ed myself but whatever.
I just watched The Day The Earth Stood Still and it was one of those whaddaheck movies. Don't ask why but it just is. I nearly fell asleep towards the end with my legs on the armrest. Buuuut, there's a lesson to it which made the movie not so bad after all =D Okay, just buy it on DVD lah. 3/5 rating.
After camp, i feel very very tired so im gonna take some time off to rest before i continue my blogging marathon. IF, i continue. Hahahaha! And i just realised this, people who goes to the wrong lane or turns into a No Entry zone and honks other people?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dumb. :D
I am typing in the dark like an idiot now.

3 comments:

Yingster said...

What lesson?
I liked that movie cuz my Early Edition guy was in it..
hehe...
you saw him? i don't think you did..

Lilian said...

what early edition guy!??? i dont know who!! have you watched this show? *narrows eyes*

Yingster said...

yes!
watch because he was there la...
That's why i go and see mah.
aiyo...