Monday, December 15, 2008

Leaving The Mark Behind.

I am counting the hours to leave for camp!! Oh by the way, you'll be relieved to know the procrastinator has finished her nametags along with her lazy assistant, Fatema. And, THAT.. is one big miracle. Haha! Fatema and I are gonna kick butts this year with our same same laziness(=D) and the last two years my continent has always been protecting base only and this year, hoho, strategy all planned already!

Things i cannot bring for camp:
..
..
..
My fat chao pillow and bed.
Sigh.
When i suggested the idea to put the pillow and blankie in the pillow cover, my sister said its nuts. So, no chao pillow for FOUR DAYS for me! CoughJessicaCough. And, finally got around to pack! I HATE PACKING!! I also fitted both of my sis and my clothes into a single bag!(basically, it was my sis who did the packing but, whatever) SINGLE, hah! Also, must bring nametags and stuffs as precaution in case someone's nametags drop in the toilet bowl and etc.

See ya Thursday! :D
Godspeed, people.

No comments: