Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Also Want Nice, Blond Hair!

Why only Angmohs get nice blond hair?

I was just in Crystal's blog and saw her Aussie friend.. with nice blond hair. See, what an unfair world we live in? :( Luckily, my Aussie cousin doesn't have blond hair or else, nyehehehe.

On another note, i'm not a patient person. So you know whats nonsense to me? When you spam on a daily basis and spams are obviously, nonsensical. Not the random spamspamspamspam Alex used to and still does every once in a while on my chatbox but those Hi. one sentence.hits 'Enter' Bye. another sentence. Those are the reasons why msn has been invented. And the "You have won zillions of money for being the 666th visitor!" routine. Yes lah i get it, how many times i became the 666th visitor already!

*sings All I want for Christmas is ToooopShoooop*
..and 70% discount sale(im not hoping much, just 70% =D)

No comments: