Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Explosion, indeed.

Something i wasn't prepared for happened to me last night.
.
*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* Incoming message.
.
You know how in SE phones the new messages pops out and there's a snippet of the message?
"Congratulations!"
waaaahh i was damn syiok already, you should have seen my face! eyes bugged out with excitement!
.
"You have won the grand prize.."
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE GLEE?! NO. A trip to Disneyland, maybe? uhhuh? get on with it!
..
..
..
..
"..and you've been selected to be this year's GYCamp GroupLeader!"
Oh.
.
Okaaaaaay, i so didn't expect that yKnow. Thankfully, my eyes went back into its sockets. Lol. I know its an awesome thing to be serving and all, but it still totally shocked me. And, groupleaders have to come up with a group name by this.. SUNDAY!! and, we usually have to do our own group's nametags.. WITHIN BUDGET, of course! See, two things im not; hardworking nor a budget person. :D

No comments: