Friday, November 7, 2008

Because I Know Nuts About Explosives.

I did my 'homework'! Google and Wikipedia just became my best friends. =D On another note, guess who got full marks for essay?
.
.
Class party today and food was very goood. We had brownies-yummy drippy-chocolatey brownies!(and of course, other food as well lah -.-) Jade & I absolutely fell in love with them. =) And of course, good food also attracts people like Jolene to my class. Haha! After that, we had some boring ceramah thingy where i fold paper plane and people start throwing the flyers handed out, around.
.
After recess, i knew we had poco-poco! And i didn't bring my Baju PJ, no thanks to Pathma. ;( Boo. (FYI, poco-poco is an exercise where aerobics meets dancing) I bugged teacher to let me help her(a first!) because well, dancing and uniform don't go together. Then, i decided to check it out cause there were loud musics and all that and actually, joined them! LOL. And, didn't regret it because it was totally fun! ..esp doing it with your friends on the last few days. Something i'd definitely remember okay!
.
Had loads of fun, laughter and i'll totally miss you guys! What would i do without you Pathma? :(

2 comments:

Mithra Simon said...

the ceramah was not boring. it was fun, and the dance was sooooo fun!

Lilian said...

ceramah was fun? i couldnt get what the man was saying! and yes, the dance was fun! :D