Saturday, November 8, 2008

Still Getting There.

Still busy brainstorming when it hit me its Friday night already! T_T Arthur just informed me leaders' meeting this Sunday after youth, and later on VBS meeting! Do you know what it means?? Cannot makan first :( And, my 'Who Has the Biggest Brain' game & Word Challenge in Facebook cannot work! Super geek, i know but i love that game. Truth be told, i work best under pressure. If you are a close friend, i think you'd understand that perfectly. So, i think im gonna sit at home and generate more ideas tomorrow while my sister go on a Gossip Girl marathon and enjoy curry in her friend's house. On second thought, i think i'll generate ideas in my dreams tonight.
.
I want to play SIMS2 and someone please get me a McD's breakfast tomorrow morning. :)

2 comments:

Shannon Keng said...

Dont u have two ipods as well? LOL be jealous of the red. Be very jealous >=) oh btw, what happened to your cbox

Lilian said...

actually 3 but i dont use them all and they're not red. :( i took it out just because.. Haha!