Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Glad Tidings.

Yesterday, i went for GT's service for the first time. My parents used to go there but not anymore, GA baby! :) Why oh why did we pick yesterday of all Sundays. YALA, I FORGOT ITS JANIELLE'S AND PS. JOHN'S LAST DAY! T_T Sad, can. Anyways, i liked their hall sooo much, like an old chapel and its so cool even though its smaller than GA. Haha! I love that place!
.
Quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry. -James1:19
.
.
Kay, and here's what i found sooo funny @Plurk!
.
lilz8 says she might go to GT tmr. say hi!
Art : haha know you dint cuz saw u in church hey btw why chao so fast 1
And, here's what i replied : do u need an additional specs? I WENT TO GT LAH. who the heck you saw?!? zomg
.
My eyes bugged out, okay! Literally!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!

No comments: