Monday, November 10, 2008

Holding Sentimental Values.

Okay i found these old piccys and some of them are really cute! :D To get you guys more hyped up for camp ma, lol! And please ah,
SIGN UP FOR CAMP TODAY!
No matter how stress it is for some of you who became leaders, i know you all enjoyed camp and had loads of memories of them. I can still remember camp preparation clearly in my mind okay, and even that was fun! Thinking back, i feel like crying. Haha, sentimental values okay. And, some of you have already moved on. :(
.
Check this page out and the awesome pictures taken! Check EVERY ONE OF THEM! Then you'll feel the fun-ness.
.
Also, these videos kay! Very short lah, dont worry.
.
***
.

I can't get over this picture lah. Heehee, so funny.

:)

Deeeedeeeeeeee!

Nick, being himself.

Never seen this side of my cousin before. lol.

Hydrowar!

Ezra, acting as some dancer. :D
.



This is an insignificant picture(LOL) but i like it cause its so funny. xD

My experience coming for camp for the first time are located in my archives @around Nov/Dec last year.

x.

2 comments:

Bryan Ong Eu Jin said...

woi. my house la. XD

Lilian said...

yes i know your house lah. so cute right? =p