Saturday, October 18, 2008

Always a Trio At Heart.

Today, right after school, i tagged along with my mom to Aeon(she called me along okay!) to get my cousin brother, Jon a prezy! Technically today, is his birthday! Right after PMR too. :). We got him this Quiksilver shirt(because he likes Quiksilver and shirts) which was $$. Nevertheless we still got it cause i liked it and my mom asked me if i wanted anything at all(see, angin wan i tell you.) and i said... No. Eh why you all snickering!
.
TomorrowToday, laterrrr of course(where would i be going at 2 in the morning?!) i would be meeting up with his family in Sunway for foodhis birthday.
.
.
Happy Birthday Jon!
.
We used to play masak-masak together(all three of us-nette,jon & i) and all of us have seen each other cry, go through phases of life, etc and there was one time he breakdanced in my room and fell. Alright, enough sappy stuffs. As most of you know him, he plays the drums awesomely(Have you seen him play them awesomely?! zomg.) We grew up playing together and he's older now!(masak-masak pfft) Me and sis now a duo ;)
.
Club Med, Cherating.
.
Technically he's like a brother but he's not because.. well he's not lah. Lol.
I gotta stop using "technically" cause i sound so nerdy. Why is there so many 'causes' anyway?

4 comments:

Yingster said...

yellow..
um.. 4give me 4 my english.. but apa itu snickering??
???
i don't understand la..
hehe..

Lilian said...

are u trying to tease me like the siao? :'(

Yingster said...

no la...
i wouldnt dare.. after u bite my head off..
cannot take exam.
(second thoughts.. that might be a brilliant idea..)

Lilian said...

CHIN YING!!
*stares like i want to bite ur head off*