Friday, October 24, 2008

Last Exam Rant on 2008.

Me exams are over!
HAHAHAHAHAHA Ezra! I'll be berpontenging school while you study. :P.
.
Civics paper was totally easy uhh, okay lah today(shoot, later i jinx it.Lol) And i wasnt feeling well lah; coughing and sneezing 5 times in 3 minutes. Jade said i look super miserable with four packets of tissue used up on my table. YES, FOUR! Um, and i guess the tissues in the rubbish plastic are all mine. Hee :D.
.
Anyway we had Etika Makan after recess. Now, lemme tell you bout this KH thing. We had to bring food and sit properly and not kangkang and sit straight and not talk with your mouth full. And, all for show! LOL. While Pn. Nadiah gives us an A(unless, you were walking around and sitting with your legs up lah.) ps/ I sit with my legs up while eating at home, so what.
.
And of course i was sneezing(flu dont go away in 2 hours okay) and she said "Lilian kalau awak sneeze masa makan, saya bagi awak D" T.T Hard to control, can.
.
Few days back Mithra was talking to Chin Ying and i got kepo and all. lol.
.
ChinYing: Eh something something self pro-something (sounded bombastic at that time, btw.)
Lilian: See la genius all use bombastic words.
ChinYing: Hah what? i said siao lah. BOMBASTIC WORD AH?
Lilian: Oh. Hehe. Okay.
.
And since that fateful day, everyone started teasing me you know! Hmf. Hello, so not my fault for tersalah dengar-ing. :( Where can do this to me?
Okay, on a totally different subject, i got back my History and PJ paper and i got A's. No more C for PJ! whee! Oh and when i was bugging Pn. Mala to mark my paper before she went, out she said this;
.
Pn. Mala: Your sister is so quiet lah. *still bugging her*
.
"Oh that one ah, pretending wan. She's actually very noisy."
.
LOL, Im not going to school tomorrow, later Jaclyn accuses me for "menjangkiti the healthy people" Bah!
.
.
"WHO DO YOUUUUUU THINK YOU ARE"
:D

4 comments:

Kathryn Ng said...

LILIAN!! U SERIOUSLY LIKE US AGAINST THE WORLD?? I LOVE YOU!!!! I ADORE WESTLIFE! AND THAT SONG!! [EXCUSE THE CAPS LOCK! :)]

Yingster said...

lilian sesat. im the one who used siao lah! not mithra!
you genius sesat. haha.

Lilian said...

kate: yesss i do. i love you too KATHRYN! gosh i just love your name :(

chinying: yala i genius sesat right. i told you! =p

Kathryn Ng said...

i love your name and my name! :)))