Thursday, October 16, 2008

Grace Youth Camp 2008

Hallo people!
screw my byebye internet sign.
.
The end of 2008 is hitting us hard and fast. sooo.. lets all go for camp!
hahahahahahhahahahaha!
see the picca below? all the details you need.
.
And, this year im pretty proud of myself for getting my friends too!
Josiah(i didnt bugg him ok), Jade(okay i bugged her) and Jessica.(sister bugged her)
.
Alright, fees start at 230 bucks -then 240, 260- and still is until Ps Henry promotes camp during service which most likely would be this Sunday.
So quick! ask me to pay the 50bucks deposit first.. and then you can pay me back later. :).
.
.
Piccas below are a few of last year's because i was too lazy to post them up. Teruk kan?
.
.
.
Winning team, MY TEAM! :D
.

Contact me lah, bye!

MIEEEKKKK!

3 comments:

Mithra Simon said...

I WENT TO THT CAMP TOO!! last year! SAME EXACT ONE! AGHH!! i went on the 16th - 20th dec. you?

Lilian said...

OH, 8th-11th. WHAT CHURCH ARE YOU FROM? the place um, quite decent lah.

Mithra Simon said...

im frm st thomas church klang. ooo .. i was like 5 days late. hehe. yeah. i liked it. where did u guys sleep??