Friday, October 10, 2008

Time Of The Year.

jengjengjengggggggg!
.
LILIAN TANG is NERDing. 8).
Mummy made me two cups of milo and bought loads of snacks and buns for me to curl up and nerd! I decided its more practical to read a lil of textbooks before i do my usual last-minute routine so i'd have more time to ACTUALLY READ! Hoho, im a geniussesat.
.
.
I just came back from the local bookstore with a truckload of.. revision books! I prefer doing that than actually reading boring stuffs.I like my table messy when i nerd because there's just the nerdyyy atmosphere and i just feel the nerdness. Lol. Even with my favourite Barbie Doll mug. :D.
.
.
And, not to forget my nerding glasses too! :D.
.
.

Seriously i think i do that more than i study, oh wells.. I still got loads in my folder. hehe.

pffttt! i sound so excited.

.

And we're good and ready to roll, see you after finals peeps.

xx.

No comments: