Sunday, October 5, 2008

Always The Number One.

Yesterday, i received a funny text..
.
.
Jaclyn: Any of you saw my calculator?
.
I bet she sent that to me first! grrr..
WHY AM I ALWAYS THE most-likely-to-be-CULPRIT?!
.
The first time was an accident!
Jaclyn: eh people, i think i lost my calculator lah.
Lilian: erhem.. erh hehe, i accidentally took it home.
*stare*
.
And so then, everyone usually asks me first if their stuffs are missing.
i.e. Pathma, when she loses her pencil/rubber/ruler(forever things missing.)
.
.
***
.
There was one day when i asked Lynnette,
**Note, current position with me lying on my back on the bed.
Hey Nette! someone sent me a text
"If I were to be your pet, which pet would i be? Choose and reply, I'll sent you the meaning later",
and before i even started the selection of answers-dog, cat, dove, snake, fish, puppy, butterfly, bear-she immediately said "PIG"
.
-_______-"
.
***
.
How did all this people come from? Kent, Ohio?

No comments: