Thursday, October 9, 2008

You Can Take The Girl Outta The City, But You Can't Take The City Outta The Girl.

Im useless at studying, i tell you!
I decided getting a headstart(stop rolling your eyes please, im trying not to myself, kay. Lynnette, stop laughing please.)
.
Me, being me brought my truckload of stuffs to the computer room and switched on the comp(bad move, i know) and was going to google ASEAN for Sivic(yes, sivic, i know! i cannot afford getting a C again because it counts when Reshi is like a walking geography encyclopedia. how to beat her like that? Lol.) And, guess what? i got too caught up with the internet. Internet, sigh.You just can't live without 'em.
.
Anywaaaaays, i love this song lah. My speakers are blasting and the piano's good.
.
.

.
There's so many sad smilies in the cbox, due to exams. Stress not kicking in... Yet.

No comments: