Sunday, October 5, 2008

She Has Her Wildest Imagination Rolling In.

I THINK ROBERT PATTINSON IS NOT HOT... AS EDWARD CULLEN, at least.
.
.
.
He looks quite okay as Cedric Diggory, cute with those light brown hair.
As Edward Cullen on the other hand, he doesnt look okay with too much powder on his face and he looks like he wants to bite my head off. :'(. No, seriously.
.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOYISH LOOK?!
.
Not need for pictures of him though, you can get them from most blogs now.
.
.
On most days, sis and I discuss about who'd be more suitable, blablabla.
I LIKE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jared Leto. :).
.
Now, He is HOT.
Right, right? so obsessed with his eyes lah. sighhhh..
He got a boyish side too, yKnow. See, the cooler side and the boyish side-so vampirish right!-which you can find by yahoo-ing "JARED LETO" Very easy, just a mere click of the "SEARCH" button.
.
This photo completely irrelevant, but look at his body lah! pfffftt.
.
.
Anyways! no matter what, my image of Edward Cullen in my head would be intact, but a lil distorted though. Rob Pattinson screwed it up a bit. Bella is also not exactly what i image-in-my-minded but, close.
I just don't feel(literally) R.P. as Edward Cullen.He doesnt look like A Edward Cullen. hmm?

No comments: